Monday, March 1, 2010
Cross-Country run on Wednesday, February 24, 2010
We had our cross country run on Wednesday,February 24,2010. Its was an annual event and it was cancelled last year due to H1N1. I felt happy as we had a break from studying although the run was tiring. When we start,the competitive runners had already started ahead of us. I ran beside John but someone behind me tripped me and I fell. Luckily the wound is not serious so I continue running. John was ahead of me by than and he stopped and asked if I were alright. I nooden in agreement and we continue running. We overtook several people before we started jogging. Feeling tired, I ask John to run and not wait for me.It was a slope so I did not want to waste my energy running up a slope and would like to save it to run down the slope. After I finish,I went back to the terraces to catch my breath as after running downslope,I run all the way to the finishing line,through the long road outside HCI.There was some nice music being played and an All-Time Favourite milo van sponsoring us milo.Some people started cutting queue as the queue was very long and they were impatient so they cut queue. Its very inconsiderate as those people behind would have to wait longer to have their milo.Its a very fun and enjoyable run and I wish that I can run it annually throughout my 6years in HCI.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment