Monday, March 1, 2010

Reflections on online learning

I find the online lessons very interesting. I learnt a lot from different subjects and felt that it is a priviledge to have such lessons in school. In LA, we took a learning style questionnaire and find out what is our style of learning. There are linguistic( word smart), logical( number smart), interpersonal( people smart), intrapersonal( myself smart), musical( music smart), visual/spatial( picture smart), naturalistic( nature smart) and kinaesthetic( body smart) styles. My learning style is the interpersonal type( people smart). We were given different work to complete according to our learning styles. For me, I need to conduct an interview with a friend or family to find out his or her opinions about crime, punishment and the necessity to communicate in a relationship. I had conduct the interview with my mother and she gave a very detailed description on the topics given. In conclusion, I find the lesson very fun.The 1st day I wake up at 7.30am.And finish all the assignment given by 2.23pm.The second day I wake up at 10am and immediately rush through all the assignment and conduct the interview through the telephone.My chinese teacher want everyone in our class to have 5 out of 5 for the ACE when she kept losing my work and in the end say I have 0marks.This dissapoints me a lot and I try to tolerate with her for this year by doing everything she lost again.Hope I will not have the same teacher for the rest of my life in HCI.

No comments:

Post a Comment